We know that one of the most important factors for our customers is the level of support and aftercare they receive. Indeed, we pride ourselves so much in the high standards of customer care that we offer; we believe that we are the best in the business.
For us, the key to good customer care is our ability to really hear what our customers want.
It’s important to talk, so after consultation with one of our technicians, we will undertake an assessment of your property. We try our best to ensure that we meet all your requirements by spending the time to provide you with in-depth and detailed plans and schedules. We don’t however employ sales people. If a product or service needs a hard pitch, our philosophy is that it’s probably not that good and so we will not sell it. Instead, we employ multi- skilled technicians; whom can design and choose products that fit with your needs and the type of property you have.
Key aspects of our unique customer service:
- We have a dedicated customer care team, whose job it is, is to ensure that your experience with us is positive at each and every step of your journey with us.
- We are so confident in the methods that we use we offer a 5 year workmanship guarantee on all of our installations.
- We have a 24 hour customer care line providing you with the technical back up wherever and whenever you need it.
- We also offer a call out service to repair and fix systems that have not been installed by us.
- We deliver free monthly energy monitoring services so you know how your system is working all of the time.
- Regular newsletters and guidance sent direct to your inbox, highlighting the latest policy and products in the industry so as to ensure you know how to maximize your system’s performance efficiency.